Monday, June 27, 2016

Review: Slide

Slide Slide by T. Gephart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who doesn't love to read rock stories right? We mostly all do, but this isn't your typical rock star story. This was so much better. Black Addiction is making a name for themselves and finally scoring the dreams of their life. What more could you ask for? Well this just goes to show you that fame and money don't always make you happy. There's always someone out there that is your soul mate an fate brings you together when it is most unexpected.

Alison thought she had the perfect life until she was blindsided with multiple events that happened all at once. She runs into Rusty a few times (mind you she has been crushing on him and didn't know who he was) and he asks her to be his roommate. LOL we are know how this is going down? Wrong. This is so not your normal story.

I want a Rusty haha. In the end, after all the hurdles they had to take to get to their HEA I couldn't imagine anyone better or Rusty than Allison. You will laugh, swoon and wanna see them perform (if only they were real).

This was the first book I have read by this author and I really wanna go back and read the Power Addiction series cause this series was that good and I wanna see how the others intertwined.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment